Re: [News] New Zealand to Vote "No" on Monopoly Enablement (OOXML), Microsoft Bribes Continue

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 01 September 2007 23:08 : \____

>> Open XML proposal gets thumbs-down
>
> YES!!!!!! Again!!!!
>
> How many left?

Not enough. The suspicion is that Microsoft is now offering some sort of favour
incentive to all sorts of countries that would have never voted on this (they
are showing up all over the place, like ants). It's like Sweden on an
international level. Think of small nations being used as pawns instead of
Microsoft partners in Sweden.

This has "fraud" written all over it, but since Microsoft is above
international law, who can you complain to? Aliens? Starship Enterprise?

Just remember what they do and did. Have it documented.

I've just tidies up some text from the Iowa petition (
http://boycottnovell.com/2007/09/01/antitrust-failure/ ). Criminals in suits.
And it shows!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Those who can, Open-Source
Cpu(s): 27.4%us,  4.8%sy,  1.0%ni, 61.9%id,  4.4%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st