Re: [News] Microsoft Hires "Analysts" to Attack GNU/Linux, Open Source, and Open Standards

http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf

>>> You believe that the satellite photos have been doctored?
>>>

>> Why don't you provide the list of the "largest lakes on earth" which have
>> shrunk then?
>> Of the largest 16 lakes, *three* have shrunk. And the largest one of all
>> is rising again.
>>

> So you agree that some have shrunk.  Some of these conversations can be
> jolly hard work.

I don't agree *at* *all* with your claim, as it is bogus.
You claimed that "the world's biggest lakes have shrunk over the last 40
years to less then half their previous size"

When reality shows that *three* of the 16 largest have shrunk, and only one
of those more than 50%, your claim is getting a little specious

And the "happened without anyone noticing" part was somewhat special, too
--
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.