Re: ESR Breaks Silence, Tells Microsoft to Shove Its OSI Trojan Horse Up Its ********

____/ Linonut on Sunday 02 September 2007 16:22 : \____

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9033701&intsrc=news_ts_head

>    Microsoft admits Swedish employee promised incentives for Open XML
>    support
>
>    But says it's not otherwise tampering with looming ISO vote

Microsoft busy finding back doors in the ISO's procedures, rather than fixing
back doors in its software. It's ironic that the FBI et al wanted back doors
to assist national security. In turn, as we saw in Estonia, those back doors
brought cyberwars that reached national level. Well done, Gates-Bush
conspiracy.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Web 2.0 is everything that can be spammed" --Unknown
Tasks: 114 total,   1 running, 113 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie