Re: [News] Reasons to Use Mozilla Firefox (and How Windows Monopoly is Abused)

Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:
> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Rick <none@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote on Tue, 18
> Sep 2007 20:44:06 -0000 <13f0e4mjr05fn3d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>> If Firefox gets to 35% you can bet your ass people will write for
>> it.
[...]
> Firefox also has Ecmascript support within the SVG as well. Tetris,
> anyone?  Or more useful concepts such as dynamic graphing, slide
> shows, a few other things -- all using non-proprietary file formats.
>
> I just think that's kinda neat. :-)

That's just the tip of the iceberg:

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/The_Joy_of_XUL

> This construct won't work in IE

Does anything?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "OOXML is a superb standard"
| - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.

 01:14:30 up 41 days, 9 min,  2 users,  load average: 0.12, 0.34, 0.40