Re: New Chapter for SCO

____/ chrisv on Tuesday 18 September 2007 12:31 : \____

> Linonut wrote:
>
>>After takin' a swig o' grog, peterwn belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> SCO is now entering a new chapter of its existence - Chapter 11 of the
>>> US Bankrupcy Code.
>>>
>>> See:
>>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20070914152904577
>>
>>   "They say reorganization "ensures business as usual."
>
> The FUD isn't over until the fat lady sings.

According to sys-con, she already sings (they put up a picture).

By the way, we took off MOG's scarf. She is back at sys-con. I told PJ about it
and we then exposed her. She no longer blogs incognito. sys-con lied.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers
Tasks: 125 total,   1 running, 124 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie