Re: [News] [Rival] Some More Windows Vista and XBox360 Failures

____/ Handover Phist on Monday 17 September 2007 02:51 : \____

> [H]omer :
>>
>>> Microsoft products break /themselves/.
>>
>> It's fully automated. They should patent it.
>
> They have in every way shape and form they can concieve of. They've also
> licenced and sold it to the entire planet, and if anything goes wrong
> it's not their fault. Just read the EULA.

True, but both their hardware /and/ software (see OP) are faulty. It raises
questions. For example, if an XBox360 burns a house down and someone dies, is
Microsoft liable? Microsoft has known about serious design issues for well
over a year, yet it continued to produce and sell products that put life at
risk. Not quite the same case with other companies, which recalled many
batteries. At least they tried to correct their faults and they did not
continue to sell products which they already knew were faulty.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    chmod a-r *.mbox
Tasks: 110 total,   1 running, 109 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie