Re: [News] [Rival] Some More Windows Vista and XBox360 Failures

[H]omer :

>> Microsoft products break /themselves/.
>
> It's fully automated. They should patent it.

They have in every way shape and form they can concieve of. They've also
licenced and sold it to the entire planet, and if anything goes wrong
it's not their fault. Just read the EULA.

--
The grand leap of the whale up the Fall of Niagara is esteemed, by all
who have seen it, as one of the finest spectacles in nature.

http://www.websterscafe.com