Re: [News] [SOT] Germany Fights Right for Privacy on the Web, Requires Back Doors

____/ [H]omer on Monday 17 September 2007 01:36 : \____

>> Tor Anonymity Server Admin Arrested
>
> In what way is this democracy?
>
> They'll be rebuilding the Berlin wall next.

They want control.

They want to control every individual PC.

Linux doesn't work well for them. Neither does anonymity...

It's becoming a struggle between the Orwellian vision and Free software
Creative Commons|Charitable work like OLPC.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    The most satisfying eXPerience is UNIX
         run-level 2  2007-09-10 01:53                   last=