Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Threats Have No Validity in the United Kingdom, But Government is Being Stupid

Micoshaft C0rporation Asstroturfer amicus_curious wrote on behalf of
Micoshaft Corporation:

> "[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> It's a lose, lose, lose situation for the Software Patent system.
>>
> The UK will, I imagine, come around after a decent amount of
> self-examination.  They have to get in line with the American way, else
> who is there to pull them out of their next mess?

Certainly not drug snorting asstroturfers working for Micoshfat for sure.

The UK has excellent history of innovation and technological progress.
Its US firms that have royally damaged IT in governments by bribing
officials and shovelling everything they have damaged into secrecy
instead of bring it out into the open.

Adopting open source by the state is going to put an end to all that
as more governments, their machinery and big corporation have to become
more transparent.