Re: [News] Company Chooses OpenOffice.org

____/ Mark Kent on Friday 14 September 2007 13:11 : \____

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20070913.TWFLOSS13/TPStory/Business

> Excellent - it'll keep happening, as people realise that there is
> positively no reason to lock yourself into Microsoft.  I suspect that
> Microsoft's attempts to corrupt the ISO organisation in order to force
> OOXML through as some kind of Microsoft-only standard were just too
> late.  About 5 years too late, in fact.

It's not over, The ISO seems to be corrupted as well, based on some recent
irregularities. It's not over. I still find some fraud at the top, but I
sometimes just post it to BN.com, not COLA. it's disgraceful. What else can
one say?

http://saigontimes.com.vn/daily/BRIEFs.asp?loai=1&Sobao=3022&Ten=briefly%20today

> ... bing*  another one.

Yes, they are dropping like flies (the Microsoft licences, that is).

An aristocrat's sexual escapades equate to Technocrat's hot RSS feed
Tasks: 118 total,   1 running, 117 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie