Re: [News] Novell's "First-class Disaster" Bears Fruit... for Microsoft

Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:

>    The President makes an emergency proclamation that
>    everyone using Linux and older versions of Microsoft
>    Windows is guilty of being a terrorist, and everyone
>    is either deported to Cuba or switches to Microsoft
>    Windows Vista Ultimate Edition with Microsoft Windows
>    Vista Ultimate Edition Visual Basic Edition, and we all
>    live happily ever after.
>
> (Might as well have a fairy tale ending.)

You forgot about the cerebral implants and being forced to work in slave
camps, packaging Microsoft Windows Vista Ultra Supremacist Edition for
Workgroups, and having our income frozen and transferred automatically
to our dark overlord Sweaty the Impaler, whilst being simultaneously
tazered and maced as punishment for uttering blasphemies like "Linux"
and "Freedom".

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "OOXML is a superb standard"
| - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.

 05:47:34 up 35 days,  4:42,  3 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.14, 0.05