Re: Black screen of darkness to haunt Vista pirates

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:09:22 +0100, Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>There is something much worse to consider, though - how long before some
>script-kiddy works out how to activate it with a bit of VBS script in an
>email, say?
>
>This kind of feature, out of the control of the user, is a huge security
>threat.
>
>Worse, imagine that it provides the user with low-level access, but the
>machine can continue to work underneath, say?
>
>This could be a disaster of unimaginable proportions.

They're already having troubles selling their Edsel. Now they're
trying to sell it with only three wheels and no seat belts.

Jeez...you'd think those jokers at Microsoft would learn something. I quess they
don't give a rat's ass. That  pile of money they're sttting on must be bigger
then I thought.