Re: Black screen of darkness to haunt Vista pirates

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Tuesday 11 September 2007 23:47 : \____

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9035478

> As one can be absolutely sure that MS will severely bungle that
> identification of "genuine costumers", lots of them will see that screen.
>
> Whereas the real "pirates" will simply laugh about this 3rd grade attempt at
> controlling piracy

As I said in the previous post, it's the "Black screen of switch to Linux". We
ought to be happy to see this. Microsoft is squeezing the goose, angering
customers/users and driving them away to alternative. People will soon get the
message that Windows is not free (let alone Free) and that it's bound to get
worse in the future.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Prevalence does not imply ideali$M
Tasks: 105 total,   1 running, 103 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie