Re: [News] The Latest about Nokia's Linux Tablet

____/ Mark Kent on Sunday 30 September 2007 12:04 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 September 2007 17:38 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> And you can install minimo and w3m.  Minimo is based on the mozilla
>>> codebase, and works very well indeed.  w3m is fine if you have a
>>> bluetooth keyboard.
>>
>> The next tablet from Nokia (N800 successor) is said to have a built in
>> QWERTY keyboard.
>>

> Ah, so we finally get back to the clamshell of the Psion 5MX, then?
> Hehe - so long it took!

The keyboard will be needed until you can get a board powerful enough to cope
with DragonNaturallySpeaking-quality speech recognition. IMHO.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Rid your machine from malware. Install GNU/Linux.
Cpu(s): 27.2%us,  4.9%sy,  1.0%ni, 61.6%id,  4.8%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st