Re: Microsoft caught red handed astroturfing (again)

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 29 September 2007 18:34 : \____

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,2077596,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03129TX1K0000616

http://blogs.wsj.com/biztech/2007/09/11/google-apps-catches-flak/?mod=yahoo_hs

http://www.profy.com/2007/09/11/microsoft-retaliates-with-10-reasons-not-to-use-google-apps/

>> You have to hand it to them, they do stay busy. If only they'd stay
>> busy attempting to write quality software and a reasonable EULA.
>
> I don't think it would help much. After all, they wasted 6 years and 10
> billion dollars on Vista. All the time and money in the world means
> nothing, unless it's put to use by people with competence.

Remember that recent Dilbert? About being unable to compete on price, let alone
offer better products?

"That leaves fraud. We'll call it marketing."

I hope you've seen that cartoon.

Microsoft -- Military Corporation; Software Jihad.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> wget -r -erobots=off http://www.*