Re: [News] Open Source Growing Use Studied in Australia

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 September 2007 17:32 : \____

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/soa/Open-source-geeks-asked-to-stand-up-and-be-counted-/0,130061733,339282435,00.htm

> I met Andrew at an OSDL meeting in Beijing a couple of years ago.  He
> was a very pleasant character indeed, and clearly heavily committed to
> the whole development model.

He seems to be 'low profile'. It's Jeremy Allison who is doing all the vocal
work for Samba.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Y |-(1^2)|^(1/2)+1 K
Mem:    515500k total,   428928k used,    86572k free,     4284k buffers