[News] Example of "GIMP Power" (3-D Objects)

  • Subject: [News] Example of "GIMP Power" (3-D Objects)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:56:16 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
GIMP tricks: Snooker ball as a pseudo 3d object

,----[ Quote ]
| I don’t really remeber when and where, but once I have read that GIMP isn’t
| suitable for pseudo 3D graphics. Nothing more fallible! I will try to prove
| it wrong.
`----

http://polishlinux.org/apps/graphics/gimp-tricks-snooker-ball-as-a-pseudo-3d-object/

Recent:

GIMP 2.4.0 Comes Closer To Release

,----[ Quote ]
| GIMP 2.4.0 is coming soon and as a sign of that, the third release candidate
| for GIMP 2.4.0 is now available.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NjA3NQ

Related:

GIMP UI brainstorm

,----[ Quote ]
| This is a visual brainstorm, the channel for everybody to contribute to the
| GIMP UI redesign process. It is moderated by the GIMP UI redesign team. We do
| not post mock-ups here ourselves, we ‘listen’ to what you show us and broaden
| our horizons.
`----

http://gimp-brainstorm.blogspot.com/

Gimp 2.3 (preview of 2.4)