Re: I was deceived says Rob Enderle ..

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 September 2007 12:15 : \____

>> ____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 25 September 2007 23:00 : \____

>>> I re-read the article, and the historical background on Groklaw and
>>> elsewhere. The crux of his rather weak "apology" is that he was largely
>>> misinterpreted by skilled lawyers who quoted him out of context. That's
>>> rich, coming from a deceitful, manipulative spin-doctor like Enderle.
>>
>> Spin doctor is a compliment. The guy is a snake and he's utter scum.
>>

> He's actually trying to blame free software writers for his being fooled
> by SCO.  This is amazing, it's like my kids used to be when they were
> very young "oh, it's not my fault, they /made/ me do it!"
>
> Haha.

oh, wait... I've just found another little gem from the Enderle shill. He's
still aggravating everyone and then selects various comments about his
provocative trolling to try and portray Linux users as nutters. Who does he
blame this on? Groklaw. Wait... I'll post this in a sec. Same s* and MOG and
Lyons... utterly disgusting case of shilling and slander.

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Kernel panic - more exciting than being /.'ted
Tasks: 130 total,   1 running, 129 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie