Re: Linux users and COLA posters blatantly break the law

Verily I say unto thee, that Robin T Cox spake thusly:
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:13:36 -0400, Ms. Polly Ester wrote:

>> Here we see that two of the major scumbags on COLA are sharing one
>> internet connection between them.

You stupid twat.

Look at the "path:" again.

Mark is obviously running a leafnode, just like I am. Apparently he has
granted Roy access to /his/ machine (not to an ISP uplink) to post
messages to /that/ that machine, which are then subsequently forwarded
by /Mark's/ leafnode server. This is /not/ the same thing as sharing an
Internet subscription. If /I/ allowed incoming connections to port 119
on my server, I could do /exactly/ the same thing.

What a fuckwit.

> Bullshit.

It's also gross hypocrisy coming from Flatty, who is one of the most
prolific abusers of open proxies I've ever witnessed. At least Roy has
Mark's /permission/.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "OOXML is a superb standard"
| - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.

 20:41:15 up 50 days, 19:36,  2 users,  load average: 0.11, 0.04, 0.02