Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Again Uses the "New & Shiny" Pitch to Stop Search Engine Embarrassment

"[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> schreef in bericht

>> Microsoft's New Bet on Search
>
> Oh for God's sake MS, just give up; it's getting embarrassing.

The legend of Microsoft's invincibillity has already been shattered. From
now on they're just bleeding money whilst their marketshare dwindles to
negligble, below a certain point advertisers will not even find it
worthwhile to advertise there anymore. I also believe that most of their
search hits come from 'lost' Windows users which inadvertently are directed
there from Windows Search. There are very few 'real' searches taking place
on Live Search (if any).

Microsoft Live Search = Dead Horse