Re: Linux users and COLA posters blatantly break the law

"Robin T Cox" <nomail@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:36:44 -0400, Ms. Polly Ester wrote:
>
>> "Robin T Cox" <nomail@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Bullshit.
>>>
>>> My wife and I also share the same internet connection via our domestic
>>> router.
>>
>> So what you are saying is that Roy Schestowitz and Mark Kent are also
>> married and share the same residence. I knew that linux users were weird
>> but
>> this really cuts the cake.
>>

> Pathetic.

It really is Pathetic how lienux users are willing to do anything to save a
dollar or two.

>>> Wanna make an issue of it?
>>
>> According to the terms of service it's okay to share a connection within
>> household with other family members. But I'm sure your ISP wouldn't like
>> it
>> very much if you started giving access to your internet connection to
>> your
>> friends and neighbors. Surely this is so simple that even someone with
>> your
>> limited intelligence can understand.
>>

> Someone with your exalted intelligence surely has better things to do with
> their time than to worry about how I, or anyone else, uses their router.
>
> Or do you?

If Mark Kent were not such a self-righteous asshole net-kopf then I would
view this differently. But given his holier than thou attitude you would
think that he would get his own house in order before threatening others for
abusing their terms-of-service agreement.

Then again, hypocrisy continues to dominate in the linux world.