Re: Linux users and COLA posters blatantly break the law

"Robin T Cox" <nomail@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:13:36 -0400, Ms. Polly Ester wrote:
>
>> Here we see that two of the major scumbags on COLA are sharing one
>> internet
>> connection between them. Yet the terms-of-service (TOS) forbids this sort
>> of
>> thing.
>>
>> http://www.demon.net/helpdesk/producthelp/aup/thusfup/
>>
>> Why is it that both Mark Kent and Roy Schestowitz are posting from the
>> same
>> internet connection? Doesn't the lowly community college that Roy goes to
>> have internet access yet? If so, why isn't he using that instead of
>> breaking
>> the law?
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/256384be6744d809?dmode=source
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ebbd4b4b2ba2c638?dmode=source
>>

> Bullshit.
>
> My wife and I also share the same internet connection via our domestic
> router.

So what you are saying is that Roy Schestowitz and Mark Kent are also
married and share the same residence. I knew that linux users were weird but
this really cuts the cake.

> Wanna make an issue of it?

According to the terms of service it's okay to share a connection within a
household with other family members. But I'm sure your ISP wouldn't like it
very much if you started giving access to your internet connection to your
friends and neighbors. Surely this is so simple that even someone with your
limited intelligence can understand.