Re: PCLinuxOS Wins Out of the Box, Vista Loses and Punishes (Despite Getting Preinstalled)

On Sep 27, 7:50 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Heavenly Hardware Support
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Printer, camera, scanner--all detected and configured in less than 2 minutes.
> | PCLinuxOS has knocked my socks off!
> `----
>
> http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2007-09-26-014-26-RV-D...
>
> Help! Microsoft is holding me hostage!
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | My week-long fight with Vista resulted in some lasting wounds. Besides the
> | loss of productivity, I'm left with a non-refundable set-up charge from the
> | big-box computer store for getting the first computer running. But my scars
> | have taught me something valuable about the prevailing social attitude toward
> | computers. Microsoft isn't really the enemy - defeatism is. And we don't have
> | to succumb.

Wow a positive review of Linux and a negative review of
Vista.......all from a known Linux whore site, IOW www,linuxtoday.com
What a surprise.
You think maybe the hardware was chosen to make Vista look poorly?
Nahhhh.
That never happens.
Only Windows users do that to make Linux look bad.

You might as well go to microsoft.com and ask them the same question
and see how *objective* they are.

One would assume that after 12 years in school at Manchester
University, you, Roy Schestowitz would know a liitle something about
having accurate and unbiased sources.
I suppose not, which is probably why you'll be hiding behind academia
for the rest of your life.

IOW if you ever tried using a source like that, for a comparision like
you have posted, in the mainstream press you would be laughed off the
planet.
However since you live 24x7 in COLA, they accept your writings much
like a retard accepts gruel in a bowl for breakfast.

Watching you constantly spin your wheels is funny however.
Like watching a court jester in fact and the best part is the more you
post, the funnier it gets.