Re: [News] Pioneer Linux (Kubuntu-based) 3.0 Released, Vista-like Linux Unveiled

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 26 September 2007 13:52 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 26 September 2007 10:23 : \____

>>> I shure hope so. Diversity is an asset for linux, not a liability
>>> As much as the GPL3 cultists want to make believe that only their god is
>>> the right one, and any other thinking is the direct way to MS-hell
>>
>> What does GPLv3 have to do with this? You've transformed this debate into
>> something which it is not.
>
> /quote
> They are traitors (the software equiv. of treason) and they will gradually
> run out of business. Microsoft paid them many millions to choose this
> route.
> /unquote
>
> Do you recognize your own words?
>
> You are one of those GPL3 cultists who thinks that Novell, Linspire and
> Xandros are evil for the sole reason that they are actually talking and
> doing business with MS
>
> Excuse me for thinking that you guys are simply quite silly
>

> "software equiv. of treason"
>
> If you attempted to sound as idiotic as DFS, billwg or Hadron, you succeeded
> quite well
>
> < snip >

Strongg word, but to use a better analogy, they spat in the well we all drink
from.

Beware the Windows box spewage (more commonly known as "spam")
Cpu(s): 27.1%us,  4.9%sy,  1.0%ni, 61.9%id,  4.5%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st