Re: [News] Pioneer Linux (Kubuntu-based) 3.0 Released, Vista-like Linux Unveiled

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 26 September 2007 10:23 : \____

> Kier wrote:

>>> Well, they don't listen to the GPL3 god.
>>
>> They don't seem to be going out of business, either.
>
> I shure hope so. Diversity is an asset for linux, not a liability
> As much as the GPL3 cultists want to make believe that only their god is the
> right one, and any other thinking is the direct way to MS-hell

What does GPLv3 have to do with this? You've transformed this debate into
something which it is not.

>> XandrOS is Debian-based, I believe. I tried it once, it was okay, but by
>> that time I had  a fair bit of Linux experience, and it was obviously
>> designed for people wanting an immediate drop-in replacement for Windows,
>> so its target market didn't really include me any more.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> apt-get -not windows
Tasks: 145 total,   1 running, 144 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie