Re: 1337 Users Prefer Windows... Because of the Thrill of Having to Handle Complexity

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:12:32 GMT, Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>After takin' a swig o' grog, wjp belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 01:13:52 GMT, Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>After takin' a swig o' grog, wjp belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>> My signature is not a fake.  You sir, might try opening up your mind a
>> bit, and perhaps, like Roy, take the posts for what they're worth,
>> rather than immediately assuming the worst.
>
>It doesn't matter.  No one makes an official signature, at least a
>long-lived one, and then leaves a spelling error like that in it.
>Not believable, not even if I were Navy.

Believable or not, I goofed.  No, I don't have a formal sig file - but,
if I did have one, it would be this:

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is
proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in
everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to
investigation."      (Attributed to Herbert Spencer)

Bill P.
(Posting on Monday morning - yes, I truly am retired!)