Re: 1337 Users Prefer Windows... Because of the Thrill of Having to Handle Complexity

After takin' a swig o' grog, wjp belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> Two factors that hinder any distribution of Linux from being totally
> accepted and spread to others is its lack of consistancy and simplicity.
> For instance: If I unRAR a file in Windows, I know where the files will
> be placed, because it asks me where I want to put them.  There is no
> such choice in Debian.  And, why, on an inital install, must I search
> out and install various plug-ins just to watch a You-tube movie?
>
> I will keep pressing on towards mastering Linux, however, in order to
> preclude frustration at not being able to accomplish simple tasks - on
> the spot, I must keep Microsoft Windows available.
>
> And keep up the good work, Roy!
>
> Bill Powell
> Systems Managemnt Analyst
> MSgt USAF, Ret (1979)
> GS-12 - USA, Ret (1996)

Nice troll.  You mispelled "Management" in your fake signature,
though.  Plus, your story makes it difficult to believe you are a
"Systems Management Analyst".

--
Tux rox!