Re: Evidence of Spineless Troll Tactics

On Sep 23, 9:16 pm, Linonut <lino...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, High Plains Thumper belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>

> > High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
> >> I received this E-mail as a threat to my posting in COLA.  No
> >> doubt the person who wrote it is a troll.
>
> >> From: George Orwell <nob...@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >> Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender
> >> address above. It was remailed automatically by anonymizing
> >> remailer software.
> >> To: highplainsthum...@xxxxxxxxx
> >> Subject: Good Bye
> >> Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 00:16:00 +0200 (CEST)
>
> >> You've made your last post to Usenet George.
>
> >> If you doubt what I'm saying simply post to COLA one more
> >> time.
>
> > And BTW, regarding Hadron's accusations that I own and operate
> > the COLA Trolls Blogspot, that is a lie.  I do not know who owns
> > or operates and at this point I do not care.
>
> > It is enough that one should harass and denigrate advocates such
> > as Hadron does.  The person who posted this message is an
> > absolute coward.
>
> These idiots must think we are timorous grandmothers who believe
> that anonymous threats are real.
>
> --
> Tux rox!- Hide quoted text -

Actually we think you are a bunch of bullshit artists who haven't a
clue what real computer users want or need so you try to spread your
religion to everyone you encounter despite the fact that nobody is
listening.
You Linux freaks have more mental cases in your cult than carter has
liver pills.
Step back and take an unbiased look at comp.os.linux.advocacy and tell
me what do you see?
Maybe 5 freaks all talking to themselves?
And all they ever say is anti Microsoft stuff.
How about the nym shifters?
Roy Culley= Robert Parsonage.
Little is said about that.
How about the property thiefs like Roy Schestowitz who was using
copyrighted graphics on his pay for site without permission long after
being warned by the author of the work?
How about the sick gay/homosexual underpinnings of the Linux
community?
Mark Bilk, Roy Schestowitz, Mark Kent and other admitted homosexuals.
What good does this do Linux?

For goodness sakes there are stories on the net of Roy Schestowitz
being harrased by cops in a gay bar.
What good does this do Linux?

With Linux it goes from bad to worse and one look at the Linux
community is more than enough to turn people off.