Re: [News] [Rival] Very Grim Picture for Windows Vista Adoption

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ,----[ Quote ]
>> Asked, â??What are your firmâ??s Windows Vista upgrade plans?â??,
>> just over 1% said they have already upgraded all desktops to Windows
>> Vista.
> `----
>
> http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=B2A4E0CD-4407-407D-8F33-D206DCC35B4B

This is at least the 2nd time you posted this.  Has the article been
rewritten by the OSS clown since the first time?

Oh, and I'm sure you noticed "within two years from now, only 56% of survey
respondents say they will have upgraded their firm?s desktops to Windows
Vista."  Only 56%?  How many respondents (in this survey or any other in
history) say they will downgrade their firm's desktops to Linux in the next
2 years?  0.0056%?

uh huh...

(advocates slink away, muttering out of the left side of their mouth "MS
crooks keep Linux off the desktop!"  and muttering out of the right side of
their mouth "Sure am glad I have a Windows job to go to every day!")