Re: BRM process is irretrievably broken ..

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 09 April 2008 10:30 : \____

> Doug Mentohl <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> "The process was complete, utter, unadulterated bullshit. I'm not an
>> ISO expert, but whatever their "Fast Track" process was designed for,
>> it sure wasn't this. You just can't revise six thousand pages of
>> deeply complex specification-ware in the time that was provided for
>> the process"
>>
>> http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2008/02/29/BRM-narrative
>
> Odd follow-up, Doug?
>
> Anyway, this does sum up one of the many problems.

A delegate from Brazil later spilled the beans. It looked ugly, but the media
was hijacked by another voice -- a wealthier one.

"Pearly Gates and Em-Ballmer
    One promises you heaven and the other prepares you for the grave. "
                --Ray Noorda, Novell