[News] [Rival] Windows XP's New Driver BSoDs

Nvidia SATA driver bricks Windows

,----[ Quote ]
| Fairly typical was the case of a bloke who installed Windows XP adding the
| drivers at install with a USB floppy. Whenever he tried to copy a load of
| files across, whether through USB, network or local backup, he got a BSOD.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/04/04/nvidia-sata-driver-bricks

Microsoft loves to blame others too, but it does not change the reality of
using Windows.

Related:

Parking with Windows

,----[ Quote ]
| Windows.
|
| One can't even park anymore without getting the Blue Screen of Death.
|
| Incidentally, the parking attendant couldn't figure out why I wanted to take
| a picture of the payment machine. For my part, I couldn't figure out why he
| wasn't running a real operating system. :-)
`----

http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9805877-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheOpenRoad

Running Microsoft Windows Vista 64bit and 4GB Ram

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://brianleejackson.com/2007/10/21/vista-and-4gb-ram/