[News] Sourcesense Does Open Source Clustering and Java

Sourcesense Launches Open Source Clustering Solution for Atlassian JIRA

,----[ Quote ]
| "We're very happy to be able to power transparent clustering for JIRA. By
| combining the power of Terracotta's transparent clustering with JIRA's
| tracking and management solutions, Scarlet allows developers to greatly
| improve distributed computing environments with minimal effort," said Orion
| Letizi, Co-Founder of Terracotta. "An improved experience benefits developers
| and users alike. We look forward to continued great new ideas from
| Sourcesense."

Not quite so open source and also Microsoft helpers (OOXML and Apache). But
this one is a step in the right direction.

Related:

French police deal blow to Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| The French paramilitary police force said Wednesday it is ditching Microsoft
| for the free Linux operating system, becoming one of the biggest
| administrations in the world to make the break.
`----

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5iU4Lq7tOR_WVOJLZ3IeRaIH03x6w

Federal Employment Office switches to Linux

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/102218