Re: Linonut plonks self

____/ Linonut on Friday 18 April 2008 02:08 : \____

> This one is funny.
>
> I plonked myself!
>
> Today I'm trying to post from slrn, and I keep getting:  "Article
> rejected:  441 Posting Failed (rejected by POST filter)".
>
> So I try Icedove (Thunderbird), and no problem.
>
> I go through my slrn-score file and remove some entries and, voila, back
> in business.
>
> The only problem was, I deleted a number of entries at once, so I don't
> exactly know which one got me.  I didn't any of them could do that.
>
> Kill-file onanism!  What a concept!

Plonking self is actually an interesting possibility. One needn't see one's own
posts anyway, as opposed to replies in highlighted threads or subthreads. In
KNode you can also highlight direct and indirect responses to self using
different colours.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Coffee makes mw to0 jittery
Tasks: 111 total,   1 running, 110 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie