[News] New Compiz Fusion Plugins, Video, Eye Candy for GNU/Linux

Compiz Fusion Community News for April 17, 2008

,----[ Quote ]
| Highlights for this entry are The new and wonderful Cube Cylinder
| deformation, More and More improvements to Freely Transformable Windows with
| a good roadmap ahead of us, The beginnings of a Compiz Fusion Live CD and the
| springy and fun Dodge Window plugin.
`----

http://smspillaz.wordpress.com/2008/04/17/compiz-fusion-community-news-for-april-17-2008/

For over a year now, Chris Pirillo, a Microsoft MVP, has been experimenting
with GNU/Linux and expressing envy especially because of Beryl. It's a great
marketing tool.

Recent:

Blinging out my UltraLapSR

,----[ Quote ]