Re: [News] Ashley "only 600 Linux users" Highfield quits the MSBBC

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 17 April 2008 10:32 : \____

> Ezekiel <a@xxxxx> espoused:
>>
>> "Homer" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Good riddance:
>>>
>>> Huggers is being touted as a possible successor.
>>>
>>> Huggers can "get stuffed" too. Hopefully he and the rest of the Vole's
>>> goons will be next.
>>>

>> If you COLA nuts are so smart and these guys so clueless then why is it
>> that these guys are the ones in a position of authority and running things.
>> Why aren't you COLA know-it-all's calling the shots?
>>

> Err, Ashley Highfield just lost his job.

There was a 'cute' article in the... errr... MSBBC Web site about it. As you
can imagine, it's all glorification, excuses, whatever...

For all it seems, Ashley's former division as whole came under fire from many
directions and what broke the camel's back were some rude remarks he made
about ISPs who complained. That's the impression I got anyway.

Now he's on some project kangaroo or something. Hopping jobs, eh? :-)

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Mod me up and I'll mod you 'insightful'"
Tasks: 101 total,   1 running, 100 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie