Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Subject: Re: [News] Red Hat Developer's Update on PulseAudio, Fedora Live CDs Interview
Date: 11 Apr 2008 18:53:55 GMT

[Quote]
> Dan, you're probably a nice guy, but we get a ton of "works for
> me" crap in COLA and most times it's just people telling lies.

Well sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm not in COLA. I'm reading these posts in the Ubuntu group. The only reason they are going to COLA is because whomever started the thread had it crossposted there...and to Vista groups, which I removed because this has nothing to do with Vista.

I'm NOT a Linux pusher, I still use Windows most of the time since I'd just installed Linux a few weeks ago, maybe a month+ ago, and still checking out apps and learning Linux. There are things I like and things I don't like.

Believe what you want to believe. It's painfully obvious that you are completely anti-Linux, just like some are completely anti-MS, and have such strong preconceived beliefs that it doesn't really matter what anyone says about any particular Linux item, everyone's a liar, and nothing works out-of-the-box.
[/Quote]

http://tinyurl.com/599u38