Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft ActiveX the King of Bugs and Flaws

____/ Linonut on Tuesday 15 April 2008 12:56 : \____

> * Homer peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
>>
>>> How about Verisign?  Is there /any/ way to get a Verisign security
>>> "certificate" without using ActiveX?
>>
>> Screw Verisign, they're not the only certificate issuer.
>
> Well, they issue them for my employer.  I had to run Windows to get the
> cert, and then export it using Outhouse Express.
>
>> I still haven't forgotten about their Web hijacking attempt:
>
> Another company that apparently got too big for its britches.
>
>> [quote]
>> I WILL NEVER EVER IN 1,000 YEARS USE A MICROSOFT PRODUCT FOR BLUEHOST!
>> NEVER! We will never do windows hosting, we will never do Exchange
>> hosting (Using a Microsoft product), and we will never use Longhorn
>> server or advanced server.
>> [/quote]
>>
>> http://mattheaton.com/?p=90
>>
>> I guess Verisign certificates are off the menu at the BlueHost Café
>> then, if they require Internot Exploder and ActiveX.
>>
>> Thank God for choice.
>
> Not God.  The Free Software community.

RMS would get angry if he saw these two words so close together (free softare
and "God"). He's even against "bless you" when sneezing.

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison, Stalin.
Thanks for tuning in.