Re: open source ideological terrorism coming to a cinema near you ..

____/ Doug Mentohl on Tuesday 15 April 2008 12:14 : \____

> "Zeke is a post-national business man and kind of an open source
> ideological terrorist,"
>
> "He has absolutely no loyalty to any sort of law, creed, or credo. He
> doesn't want to beat Tony Stark, he wants to make him obsolete.
>
> Windows wants to be on every computer desktop in the world, but Linux
> and Stane want to destroy the desktop.
>
> He's the open source to Stark's closed source oppressiveness.
>
> He has no headquarters, no base, and no bank account. He's a true
> ghost in the machine; completely off the grid, flexible, and mobile ..
>
> http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=15905
> http://entertainment.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/04/15/0037211

"A couple of years ago this guy called Ken Brown wrote a book saying that Linus
stole Linux from me, from Minix... It later came out that Microsoft had paid
him to do this"

                                                --- Dr Andrew S Tanenbaum

http://www.builderau.com.au/strategy/architecture/soa/Interview_with_Dr_Andrew_S_Tanenbaum/0,339028264,339273224,00.htm
http://tinyurl.com/3c78xz

Beware the Windows box spewage (more commonly known as "spam")
Swap:  1510068k total,   474468k used,  1035600k free,    51592k cached