Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] [Rival] Microsoft Sabotages MBR (GNU/Linux) with Windows Update

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb
<brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:10:09 -0400
<t1mxvr918zlr$.1sr8hvsos06pj$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:40:03 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
>
>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Erik Funkenbusch
>> <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>  wrote
>> on Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:01:02 -0400
>> <gp1hz4cnel0c$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>>> No, the Vista bootloader is an entirely different program. It's designed to
>>> work with BitLocker (Full disk encryption) and EFI (although Microsoft
>>> doesn't officially support EFI in 32 bit, it's still the same system that's
>>> supported in 64 bit).
>>
>> So OK, then.  How does one install Linux on a
>> single-partition Vista machine?
>
> The real question is *why* would someone want to install Linux on a single
> partition Vista machine.

Why are people wanting to install XP on a single partition
Vista machine?

Vista's wonderful, right?

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Useless C++ Programming Idea #110309238:
item * f(item *p) { if(p = NULL) return new item; else return p; }