[News] GNU/Linux as a Good Fit in Education (Overview)

Educational programs in GNU/Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| What does education have to do with Linux, or free software in general, you
| ask? In this article, I am going to answer this question and describe
| available open source educational programs for your kids.
`----

http://polishlinux.org/apps/educational-programs-in-gnulinux/

Recent:

23,000 Linux PCs forge education revolution in Philippines

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;1163450117