Re: Microsoft: Associate Competing Technology with Mental Deficiency, Using Newsgroups

____/ Homer on Sunday 13 April 2008 17:05 : \____

>> Ballmer mentioned retirement not so long ago and the Republicans
>> expressed desire for his to become a/the Chinese ambassador.
>
> Start building the nuclear-fallout shelters now.

Don't worry, it won't happen. I find it hard to believe that Ballmer would last
a day with just chopsticks.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    $> apt-get -not windows
 18:20:01 up 25 days,  5:29,  4 users,  load average: 0.29, 0.53, 0.95