Re: [News] [Rival] Bank Down for 5 Days, Microsoft Software Blamed?

____/ Roy Schestowitz on Saturday 29 March 2008 15:31 : \____

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/computersecurity/2008-03-16-computer-botnets_N.htm
>>?

Another incident reported:

____

Danske Bank and about a half dozen others are failing to securely hold or
transfer customer funds.  One of the causes appears to be MS products and a
blind push to inject MS products into banking.

Perhaps these are two of the people helping to tear down the bank:

 http://www.linkedin.com/in/larsthostrup
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/svenaldenryd

I wonder if the contract or other NDA prohibits mention of why the bank is
failing to carry out its core activity.
 http://hsivonen.iki.fi/sampo-epic-multifail/

If Joe Sixpack ever puts 1 and 1 together to get 2 in regards to what Bill's
political movement is costing him in terms of lost money, lost service and
lost time, Bill and cronies will be resting from nearby lampposts in short
order.

[...]

It's not just those two, there are certainly others.  But the responsibility of
the managers who have hired and oversee them cannot be forgotten.

____