Re: [News] Advice on Linux/FOSS Advocacy, Taking Business Open Source

Like I said.....it has to grow in small businesses first.  To do that more
quickly, make it easier for small businesses to own and program for their
own purposes.

They have to be able to take the same level employee that could code in VB
on Windows and code in Whatever on Linux -- or it just ain't gonna happen.

jim