Re: [News] Bill Gates' Latest Smear, FUD Tactics and Fake "Retirement"

____/ Sinister Midget on Thursday 24 April 2008 10:55 : \____

> On 2008-04-24, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> ____/ RonB on Thursday 24 April 2008 01:57 : \____
>
>>> Didn't realize Vista ME was open source.
>>
>> It *might* eventually be, but Ballmer says that Vista ME is still "work in
>> progress." When will there be a final release of Vista?
>
> 6 months or a year after they can safely start pretending they never
> heard of it and get the Windummies to fall for it.

Maybe they can tilt the "V" and make it look like a "7", then pretend Vista
never existed. I want to see Vista in reality one day (never did)... but it's
too early and unfair to judge it while it's "work and progress." I know, I
know... they say it's "not finished yet."

Been waiting since 2001... still no final release of Vista where progress is
said to be complete. Been almost 7 years, no?

"Don’t encourage new, cross-platform Java classes, especially don’t help get
great Win 32 implementations written/deployed. (..) Do encourage fragmentation
of the Java classlib space."
                --Ben Slivka, Microsoft