Re: [News] [Rival] The MSBBC on the 'Windows Ecosystem' (Cybercrime, 320 Million Zombie PCs)

____/ chrisv on Wednesday 23 April 2008 13:41 : \____

> Mark Kent wrote:
>
>>Phil Da Lick! espoused:
>>>
>>> What's difficult about that? It was lesson number one in dynamic memory
>>> usage on my c++ course.
>>>
>>> Not checking it is bad programming practice.
>>
>>Snap - one of the first things I learnt about using C 20 years ago was
>>to check what malloc returned.  It's not difficult.
>
> Well, you guys probably didn't attend the prestigious William H. Gates
> College of Crapware.

CoC? Like Cocaine? That college must be getting kids addicted.

But you know what they say...

                First one's free! (gratis)

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Warning 0x12C: ispell feels tired