Re: [News] GNU/Linux Quicker to Install Than Mac OS or Windows

* Hadron peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> * DFS peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> Lie.
>>
>> Not a lie.  Merely misleading, in the same sense that your reposting of
>> problem-threads is misleading.
>
> You are a liar. Totally different. DFS's posts are actual problems that
> people have. Roy's statement is a sweeping lie.

Wahhhh.  Wahhhh.  Go cry somewhere.   Like WinTutorials, where they need
some real help with their Windows problems.

> Now, we know you're an arse kissing fraud but do yourself a favour and
> try to think before you start defending your master.

Go play skip-a-rope with the kids, O Kisser of the Arse of DFS, /Your/
Master.  My god, it's like you're wearing brown lipstick.

--
If it happens once, it's a bug.
If it happens twice, it's a feature.