Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 07:55:56 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:

> tony - please, killfile these idiots, you will /never/ get a reasonable
> response from them - they're here to annoy you until you react
> unreasonably, and then will shout about it forever.  You will not meet a
> more reprehensible, dishonest, immoral bunch than these anywhere else.
> There may be comparable ones, but there're none worse.

Thanks for that Mark - I'm learning fast. But I /use/ Linux of many flavours, and have explained my reasons for
being here - which is a lot more than some [contributors] here have.

I'm not going away, but I'll not be drawn in. I'm me, so I guess I'm going to enjoy my stay!

All the best,

Tony(UK)