Re: [News] Linux Project Structurally Manageable (Unlike Windows)

CROSSPOST ALERT.  FOLLOW-UPS SNIPPED.

> On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:16:07 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Torvalds to kernel hopefuls: Think 'trivial'
>
> Linus must be talking about Linux's desktop market share....

Sure it's trivial.  That's why Ballmer squeals like a pig whenever the
subject of Linux comes up.

That's why DFS squeals like a pig, "1% 1% <sneer>" and compares linear
growth with growth of a higher order, and completely ignores what is
happening both in the tech sector and under the radar.

That's why that smelly turd, schmell ("I am schmell!") comes in and
continually tries to minimize the Linux "market", using tactics right
out of the Microsoft missive "Evangelism is War."

That must be what attracts amicus_unscrupulous, formerly billwg, here to
minimize minimize minimize, retroactively and futilely, the impact of
Linux.

Linux is dark matter.

Anybody with any interest in computing has tried it, I'll bet.
Including the fine folks in Microsoft's Linux lab.

Hell, even DFS has tried it!  So who knows how many people are trying it
right now as we speak!  <grin>

--
It pays in England to be a revolutionary and a bible-smacker most of
one's life and then come round.