[News] Handful of Ways to Run Windows Programs and Games on GNU/Linux

4 Ways To Play Windows Game On Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Playing Windows games on Linux is not really a difficult task. Most gamers
| are reluctant to migrate to Linux because they have this misconception that
| Windows games cannot be played on Linux. How wrong they are. If you are one
| of those avid gamers that I mentioned above, here are 4 ways that you can
| play Windows games on Linux.
|
| 1) Wine
|
| [...]
|
| 2) PlayOnLinux
|
| [...]
|
| 3) CrossOver Games
|
| [...]
|
| 4) Cedega
`----

http://maketecheasier.com/4-ways-to-play-windows-game-on-linux/2008/08/19

Internet Explorer on Linux with Bordeaux

,----[ Quote ]
| All you have to do is double click on "Microsoft Internet Explorer 6" and
| Bordeaux will take over and do the install for you.
`----

http://www.wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/bordeaux/internet-explorer-on-linux-with-bordeaux.html

Proof of concept. Windows is made obsolete.

Recent:

Crossover 7.0 includes Office 2007 support

,----[ Quote ]
| One of the areas of greatest enhancement in Wine lies in its significantly
| enhanced support for ActiveX controls within Internet Explorer. “A recurring
| theme we hear is the ability to use CrossOver to access Active-X intensive
| webpages” said White. “This upgrade takes a giant step forward by expanding
| the websites that can be used on a Linux or Mac system.”
`----

http://www.tectonic.co.za/?p=2505

10 Best Windows Games That Can Be Played on Linux

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/06/10-best-windows-games-that-can-be.html