Re: [News] BT Develops Free Oprn Source Software

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 20:36:23 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

BT joins enterprise open-source community

,----[ Quote ]
| The communications and IT giant has already been a member of the Linux
| Foundation since 2005. According to a Wednesday statement, BT joined
| FossBazaar because it wants to help "accelerate the adoption of free and
| open-source software in business". Apart from the Linux Foundation, other
| sponsors of FossBazaar include HP, Novell, Google and SourceForge.

What a load of shit.....
Better tell Mark Kent he will be out of a job shortly....

"At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our services,
allowing us to evolve the services as and when required."

This has no relevance to the point of the thread.

In fact this has no relevance to anything you try and prove with it.